We are adjoining the Flaubert Pavilion. Our factory is located on the site of the Flaubert family home, where Gustave Flaubert wrote most of his literary work. He lived there until his death in May 1880.
The house was then replaced by industrial premises from 1882.
- 11 May 1880 Death of Gustave Flaubert
- 1882 destruction of Flaubert House
- 1882 to 1922 Installation of the Croisset Grain Distillery
- 1922 to 1996 Installation of the Aubry then Mölnlycke paper-making industries
- 1998 Installation of Lemire Precision Engineering